Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nothing much today.

Did the standard procedure of playing DOtA and sleeping at 5am.

Woke up at 12.

To have lunch. =)

Then DOtA again.


LOL..Well I have a volunteer briefing today at 780 north bridge road.

Took me an hour to reach the Lavender.

Haven't been there for a long time.

The last time I went there was for my lifesaving Bronze medallion.

Walked and walked but I couldn't find the place.

Turns out it was just behind me...

And there I was blind enough to go one whole big round...


Was kinda late.

and the door was black . so I thought it was store that was sealed off.

It is cozy inside. Have the homey feeling. I like what they did with the walls too. haha. there was a pretty girl there too!

However she should be older that me. =P

It took me one and a half hour to reach there and the meeting lasts about 15 mins.

Talk about shattered man...

back home DOtA!

Seriously I have no life...

Tmr soccer!

And we're having a basketball match to decide whether the 1989's or S-cube is gonna pay for the new basketball !

I'm not playing though.

Haiz...I have totally no talent in sports...

I lack the most vital thing.

No comments: