Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TP was bad....

ACDA was a tad bit ok. Hopefully I can pass.


22/08/08
Went out with Vball gang, Edric, Wei Xiong ,Ming Yao, Stanley, Hui Ting, Felice, Jocelyn and Yan Shuang.

Towards Marina we went

after training in sch for a while to watch da fireworks.
And it is damn crowded there.

The fireworks were nice but the was a huge pillar blocking part of it.

Plus this Indian behemoth who keeps trying to let me smell what shampoo he used.

In my mind I was shouting
"Get the fark away from me, fatass!!!

I wanted to whacking the behemoth in the head.

But I didn't.

In the end I found a way to get him away slowly.

Ate Macdonalds after the fireworks. Same old same old Mcspicy =).

Went home on NR5 with Ming Yao and Hui Ting .

23/08/08

Sentosa-ed with Vball peeps.

I hurt my back ....damn pain sia.

Well had to leave early. It's David's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!

We ate at JP's japanese restaurant.

BUFFET!!

Let me introduce you to my friend.
He's name is Lee Yew Ti

There's an mrt named after him. And he claims that he should get 5% of the mrt station's revenue.

Well Yew Ti was comical as usual using the juicy crab's spray of death to force people to give him their food .



AND NOTE TO SELF:
Never leave food alone around Cherlyn, Yew Ti, Mui yi,

and Gang.

They will help you add wasabi inside


However I discovered wasabi goes well with green tea ice cream =). It is nice!

TRY IT!

After that went home . DOtA!

No comments: