Thursday, August 7, 2008

08/08/08
FOOP exam! And the start of the Olympics





one word...one meaning. chiu..








I didn't really study for it. Unless you count memorizing the answers from a past year paper as studying.





Well. I spent a total of 4hrs remembering everything I could.





At least I managed to grasp some of the concepts.



Bought a hotdog bun in the library ,and I almost got caught by a librarian .

I decided to head back to the cafe in the library and was seen by two extra people(EXTRAS!)

Haha..I escaped by walking the normal way(the 光明正大 way) to level 5

Had the paper at LT 45.



But..during the paper I don't know how to put in the for loop.





So..I just put in the usual for loop that I know.=)

Anyhow bomb! Just like my CCT .

I just put a zero for fun and got 5marks!



boredom...
photos!



Joseph ! What's taking so long? People want to eat dinner one!

Wei Hong dulan liao

Joseph coming out soon.

Had dinner at market.

Then to volleyball court.

Volleyball!

Then DOtA at night with Joseph and Wei Hong.

We got addicted liao.


No comments: