Friday, August 1, 2008

You might wanna lower

your com's volume ! =)

30/07/08
I have avenged Steven Irwin twice!!!






Last last Wednesday and today!!!

Hmm.. I used to like watching his shows. He super suay kena stabbed right in the heart.
*Moment of silence for him.*
R.I.P dude.

I wanna eat the BBQ Sting Ray again!
It's superb! It's the best !
And it's near BMCC!


Sting Ray every week!!


lolss


Weird thing that happened today.



When we reach Redhill MRT, Yumin and I wanted to buy some bread to eat. Before my hand even reach the cupboard like thing where the bread are kept

Opens by itself.....and out comes the bread I have my eye on....GG...who help me open one... =

Well. It's safe to say that I've learnt loads at BMCC. Believe me when I say "loads" . I think I would need 4 thick books to finish getting everything down.

Haiz....Fuck my brain! why can't I remember anything the coach says....
It's like once I reach my brain's full capacity my brain auto deletes some other stuffs..

Damn it...I have to

overcome this too..

No comments: