Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Went to BMCC yesterday.





First match was so-so .Even though the coach expected for us to thrash them. We had trouble attacking and were kept pretty busy. Furthermore the team was super quiet, only Edric was the noisy one.





Second match was pretty good. One of our better performances.





I think it was mostly because I had good warm up.





Third match....I was out of the match after I made a few serious mistakes.


and I feel exactly the same way I feel before going in a match as a substitute. The cold weird gut feeling , sense of weightlessness.....





Well at first I didn't realise it.


I was lost for a while. Hate that feeling.


But it wasn't anything much...felt pretty much like back in Shuqun.





Sub in....to serve.


Then sub out when my service is over.





Nope no service with a smile.





4 years I was only in 6 full real matches .





But still there are happy times !


Especially during the volleyball thailand trip !





We muay thai-ed in our rooms at night..


erm...maybe only Henry coz he was drunk.





Blind mice! Suei Chuan was drunk too. He wore only his underpants. =x








Bye bye past.

Hello future!

Present ar...I hungry leh....






To Ming Yao, Edric , Wei Kiat

I did not show my blur face intentionally !!!!!! That was my thinking face!!!! Fark, In total I don't even look in the mirror for more than 1 minutes in a day.


Plus I say a lot of Idon't know's sia...Thank you. Wei Kiat for telling me that. I shall say

"I don't know. But I will think about it "

and really think about it.

but..pardon me if I forgot about it. =)


No comments: