Monday, September 1, 2008

30/08/08
--------------
Ripcurl Beach volleyball !
I was late in meeting Wei Kiat and Hui Ting.
Had breadfast at Harbourfront.
or Not much of a breadfast.

Photos


Me first time participating.
I was really surprised when I saw the volleyball nets. I expected them to be at least at the height of B boys' minus.

Instead the nets were like C boys' minus.
I could thunder!!!

HELL YEA!!!

so could everybody else.....zzz

Team Reiko
Our team.
It comprises of Wei Kiat, Felice, Shawn and yours truly .

Everybody did well.
For me . I dunno.
I did try best.

But I REALLY hate it when I already had a target spot in my mind and I can't get the bloody ball to it.

I still can't fully control my strength.

plus I hate comparisons.

do anybody like being compared to somebody better?
HELL NO!
IT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE Y'KNOW!
I always feel like the weakest link.


Well we won the first match =).
Second match , a different story.
Dammit..I shouldn't have show mercy to that girl.....but it just feels wrong to target her..

I dunno.
Just felt that way.
Sian. zzz
It costed us our match.

Well.Towards guys, I show



NO MERCY!

LOL.

=P.


31/08/08
--------------
Nike Human race.

I was late AGAin..in meeting Wei Kiat and Hui Ting.
damn ps.
Well. They went to have breadfast with the others.
While I met up with Fredrick, Yong Jie and Shawn(not from NPVB )

They're a wacky group from Temask Poly.

Fredrick ,the human counter with his huge chest muscles loves to move his chest muscle as each person walks through the exits. And damn...it moves like crazy as a whole group of people walk out of the concert area.
And when he gets stuck.

We used the ancient method past down throughout the ages of fixing faulty equipment .
We smack him on the chest. Hard.


Other than that we did many stupid things.

Randomly saying ." Goodbye.Please come back again!
Or "HELLO" while waving to thin air.
but we got tired after 7pm.
and dragged some chairs to the exit and sat down

and we all agree with one thing. The concert is very KP
.



No comments: