Sunday, August 3, 2008

01/08/08



-------------





Stayed Overnight in Sch !


Astro Jupiter and Delta Aquarid Meteor Shower Overnight Ob.


Yup. that's what it's called.


I didn't really do much things.


Was playing DOtA and having my senior giving out commands.





He's really really good.





Phew...3 games in a row.


I went down to the sports track where all the scopes are.



Wth.. Cherlyn found Andromeda...



Haha..and Kenneth was puzzled as to why he couldn't find it.



For me...when I first saw it. I thought it was just a cloud . But there was no cloud in the area where I'm looking at. LOL..then like that lo. WOOTS Andromeda !



Info and History on Andromeda



People thought it was a nebula in the past and gave it the name little cloud .



Later it was discovered that it was a galaxy.



At an apparent magnitude of 4.4, the Andromeda Galaxy is notable for being one of

the brightest Messier objects, making it easily visible to the naked eye even when

viewed from areas with moderate light pollution. It appears quite small without a

telescope because only the central part is bright enough to be visible, but the full

angular diameter of the galaxy is seven times that of the full moon.



There are others like Cassiopeia ,a constellation in the shape of a W.



But I lazy to type =)







02/08/08


-------------


I slept for 30mins only.


Was looking at all the star thru a binoculars while lying down on the sports track as


Cherlyn and Kenneth were playing with the scopes.





Haha..I still new at Astro stuffs.





I think I fell asleep at I think 6.15 then woke up at 6.45 to pack up all the scopes .





Woo...damn heavy the mount and stand is.


And there's the bloody counterweight.....





Had Macdonalds at KAP with Dinie, Lynette, Leon and Felicia.


Dinie didn't want the egg in his Mcgriddles, YEAH!





Immediatly my Hotcakes and sausage





*transforms*





Into Mcgriddles ++


This meal was mentioned at the end of Super Size Me, along with McDonald's promoted healthy options.


"McDonald's joined right in, sponsoring events that showed how health-conscious

they'd become and creating premium salads. At the same time, however, they also

masterminded one of their fattest sandwiches to date: The McGriddle, a pancake-

wrapped creation that won my heart in Texas, but can pack as much fat as a Big Mac,

and have more sugar than a pack of McDonald's cookies. In fact, their new premium

ranch chicken salad delivers more calories than a Big Mac and 20 grams of fat, 30% of

your daily fat intake." ---Morgan Spurlock, Super Size Me



Holitocap! Full sia.











Then bus-ed home , pack me stuff and met Kiat and Hui Ting at bus stop.





Phew lucky I ran or they ps me .








Sentosa!







Played a lot of matches. Well..maybe not as much as Ming Yao, Wei Kiat, Shawn, Wei Xiong. They really played a crazy number of matches in a day.


My reaction was slower today.


Perhap due to lack of sleep.


It was fun.


More rallies than before !!!!!!


Rallies = uber fun


Too long rallies = not so fun liao.


Ming Yao ,Edric, Shawn and I left earlier than Pu-Di


We waited until 7.30....got impatient and went to Vivo.


Ming Yao wasn't feeling well so he went home first.


Shawn was pretty high as he drink chocolate with whipped cream and coffee I think.


We window shopped a bit.


Until we saw the Dove Shower Ok thing. That's Shawn's leg =)

People singing

People queued up to have a public Kbox session in a bathroom-like environment

Shawn wanna sing too


Haha...me tired sia.

Shawn, Me don't blame you.

And I didn't mean to piss you off.


I learnt a new song!


By Bala,



I'm a big big boy


---------------------


I'm a big big boy


with a big big "-----"


in a big big world , if you know me.



[then I secretly add in second part]


it's not a big big thing,if you don't know me.


But I do do feel that you'll miss out .


=)








No comments: