Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10/08/08
-----------------
sian...I just found out
my DEL webtutorial was
supposed to be submitted on the 9th of August not
11.59am on the 10th of August!


Went to Queensway with Yumin,Sien Quan and Spencer !
Yumin bought volleyball shoes and me, a bag.
NEXT: To Sun Tec City !
The WCG games championship is being held there
But it seems Darth Vader is there too.


Storm trooper: Stop taking photos! Or I shoot!

DOtA Asian cup!


China Ehome verses Mid City Computer(MCC)


Seriously...I wonder who thought of the names.....


It sounds a bit like company's name... Ehome.


Zeus gonna die soon

Not yet...

Well. China won. They were good. No doubt about it.

Took pictures with da showgirls! Sien Quan is a happy man =)

Kuong Hing arrived late as usual.

Dinner at er...I dunno whatizzitcalled.

A korea restaurant ba.

Had a two person steamboat with Yumin

And same for Sien Quan with Spencer.

Poor Kuong kuong. He ate Ra-mayeon.

The steamboat was good.

FUll stomach = happy people.

then went back home DOtA!



















No comments: