Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday Polo...... Today volleyball !

Kiat...you came back. It's like been so long ya.



Yesterday(22/4/08)...lesson was ok in the morning.

but for the last few hours it was torture.....the lecturers continued on teaching although my head succumbed to gravity and my brain jumped into lala land...



plus ............the 20 page lecturer strikes again !!!!!!!!!

He managed to go through 20 pages in 2 hours....and the best part is I was dreaming....I tried to listen....but my brain wander off again...


Hmm..today . I thought my water polo senior I have to help my dad. but in the end I went to BMCC...hmm..I feel a bit guilty but..."What The Heck"....haha

OK...first up digging and setting...I haven't set for a while already...so I'm kinda rusty.

then spiking,(YES!! FINALLY I CAN SPIKE AGAIN)

Match

quite fun...I made lots of mistaken...dang....towards the end my setting got better.

Hmm....nothing much to say le...except...

How many times did I heard certain people said things like........I ate hotcakes for breadfast!!!!!! I lost count le ..

No comments: