Sunday, April 6, 2008

Camp Piak 2
Hmm...it was fun. Setting up games for the freshies. especially butter hill .Muaahaha....I slap butter and oil on their calves,arms or beside them as I slide down...WHEEEE....other than that...haiz....I think I failed as a game master....I wasn't able to bring up the highness of the freshies. For nightwalk one funny thing happened ...I was supposed to throw the dummy down in front of the freshie....however I timed it wrongly and ended up throwing the dummy on one guy.......One thing I find bad was that there was too many pauses to the friendship dance...haha..I only met 3 different people. BUt...I love the Se Swa Swa dance,, DAMN High..Jia Ying was very funny. she kept on jumping for like two hours.
I miss the old mass dance........
RJC match
YESSA!! We won again !!!!! 5-0 !!! I think for the CJC match...I was too tired...dunno why high for 2 sets suddenly feel a bit weird. Jia you...

Today is the first day of sch
My brain wandered out a few times to lala land and waved a flag in vain as one lecturer(Mr Sow Tong Bee) attempts to squeeze 23 pges into my head. Sorry dude....I forgot what you have been teaching for the past 2 hour.
Then went for Water Polo training.
ET, my new coach didn't come today. so we did some shooting...but it started raining. The lazy security guard didn't bother to press the siren's button. It was until 7.30 that we can enter the pool again.
We played a game.
I got punched,kicked,Elbowed,pushed pulled,kena Gatsby-ed and given facial courtesy of Joel who spitted in my face as he man-marked me. After nursing my wounds....almot the whole team went to Holland V to eat dinner and to support Tim's friend who works in the yogurt shop. the frozen yogurt was really quite nice.

Die....how to train 100+ people for volleyball....I think we need to use the track liao..........balls also not enough......

No comments: