Friday, April 18, 2008


Tired tired!!!! Yesterday's polo training was tiring....first on the menu !
shooting for fun(bounce shots)
4 laps of warmups
When the coach comes......
10sets of 2 laps(Sprinting)
rest...
second set of the 10sets of 2 laps(Sprinting again.....)
handling
shooting around goalpost
penalty shooting(one shot only,those who miss do 50 push-ups )


Day before....
Volleyball !!!

Met Nicol,Azarri,Li wen, Yi rou,Rand,Shafiq,Yao Guang.
hmm...only Li Wen and Yao Guang played a bit of volleyball

first up...underhand or digging....

headache sia...Azarri likes to set....

next service....quite ok....only the lack of balls.

then digging again...me running out of ideas to entertain them..help! someone....
haiz..lucky the light went off before I'm at my wits end(mind you...I don't have that much ideas)
.
As for today.
Woke up at 11.50. Went to sch to retrieve my phone charger....(haiz.howewer nobody was in the SU)...and played volleyball with Alicia. I wanted to crash badminton but thought twice.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go to thailand for Ahem coughs coughs!!! It was a sch trip,overseas enrichment for volleyball.

I'm neither a Gay nor a Lesbian.
I'm a guy and if you still think I'm gay.

I shall say:

Let's get some drinks and I shall show you I'm not gay.
what I'll do depends on who asks me.....


And I don't have a twin sister Roxus. His name is Roxas!!!

No comments: