Monday, April 28, 2008

Sentosa Outing tmr !

Lol..I need to get a islander soon...

Hmm...there somethings I'm not happy about.

My height.......(I feel like a dwarf among everybody...Travis, thanks for reminding me about this and you too, Alicia.)

My creativity...seriously I can't think of any ideas when I need them the most.

I feel useless sometimes too...

dunno why.

It's like I'm just invisible. Maybe it's just my personality.

Coz throughout my secondary sch years I don't really talk much with anybody,not even with my friends.

The way I am now. Is a different me.I've been trying to change since sec 4. And I'm still trying.

Currrently I'm trying out for Ngee Ann Ambassadors . I discovered my weakness during the debate on whether Computers can completely take over human teachers. I just can't think of anything......

D'Arvit.....I just can't think on my feet !!

I fear Quicksands

And next week is my interview liao.....I'm in deep dudu.

hmm...50,50 chance..I pass or I fail....HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same goes for Volleyball.Although there's only one space left.

WHAT THE HECK !!!!!!!!!!!
Just GO!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing to lose..(What?..Will I lose anything precious?Flip no !)

I shall make my ex-coach regret making me pick balls for training.

I shall F-F-I-I-G H T.






No comments: