Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not much to blog about today... I woke up at 12pm played PS2 again

had polo training today..

but didn't go coz I can't tread water without feeling pain.

Strangely...I can jump and run normally..so I went for training at Redhill CC with Alicia and Shawn plus Dave and Fran.



Today's matches was one of the most intensive match I have ever played in my whole 5 years of playing volleyball. I still can feel the adrenaline rush!



Hmm...thinking back to the 4 years back at Shuqun....I realised I've almost lost all confidence in myself during those 4 years as a waterboy. Lucky there were good times too. I didn't understand anything nor did I ask for help..plus with my curse of being a blur and forgetful person. I just couldn't help losing hope and starting to skip training...and for my batch only 4 of us remained..me, Suei Chuan,Yumin and Jestyn



Blah!!! Scratch those semi-bad days !! Anyway...I received this mail about Mas Selamat from my dad a nong nong time ago....



Hmm...how long has Mas Selamat been on the run already? I forgot liao..but here are some tips on keeping a lookout. Maybe.........






..................................................................He's an actor..............................................................
.......................................................he's a man of many faces....................................................
.............................................................. A bunny? .....................................................................................
........................................................A martial arts exponent ? ..............................................................

........................................................A cosplayer?...........................................................


Or even a gym instructor …



But I think he’s one smart dude who slipped under all of our noses wearing something he’s very knowledgeable about …




---------------------------Selamat Datang !!!!-------------------------

No comments: