Friday, February 22, 2008

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN.....This anime is epic...haha..shalln't say anything to spoil it. I just finished watching it...and am still watching Naruto and Kenichi also. btw it's genre is a combination of Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Mecha, Sci-Fi


Went Sentosa today(23/2/08)

Met up with Kiat and took 188. When we reached Vivo..went to Giant hypermarket to meet Alicia..but we went to the wrong supermarket. using our brains and handphones we met up with Alicia and Shawn AND the others at the foodcourt beside Banquet (Correct me if I'm wrong)

TO SENTOSA...finally

...played volleyball

didn't help when Huat got cramp...Muaahahahaha...I use EYE power to help.

hmm..no pictures though ...sian.



Went Sentosa Again (1/3/08)


only 5 people go including me(Travis, Hui Kin, Me, Alicia and Shawn)unless you count in Yew Huat's clique.

We ...played volleyball made a trip to the 7-11 to buy drinks

Yup...no pictures again.

we left about 5 plus for the coffeeshop besides Harbour Front interchange

Alicia left about 6...Hui Kin, Shawn,Travis and I made out way back to ViVo. Acted crazy on the way back .

slacked at the roof for a while after Hui Kin bought some Mcflurry-like ice scream.

den we went home at about ??.(I forget le)

And Damn...I sprained my ankle..(Ice helped a lot,Thanks Ice!!)

No comments: