Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wahaha.. the exams are over! Time to do all the thing I want ! First I want to watch Ah Long PTE LTD, the new death note movie and Kung fu dunk with friends of course !!

Whew..day one after exams, today!
I went for a 7km jog with Fidris starting from Rifle Range road. We saw loads of monkeys. Plus...

Monkeys attacking people.

People attacking monkeys with an umbrella.

Somebody having livefiring practise and appearing to add a womanly scream after the shot.
I don't know..but the sound after the gunfire sounds like a scream.

Well...results of the run . Two very aching legs , some fats gone and lotsa small white crystals. don't ask about the crystal.. you don't want to know how salty they taste.

Tomorrow I gonna go visit Suei Chuan! I think he's still alright except a little bald(from chemotherapy)

Aw man...just realised I forgot to put a pic of my parents for Valentine's day!


well here's a Random pic of my Mum and Dad. haha

Pretty cute huh?

No comments: