Monday, February 11, 2008

Homework still not completed...Die...

Lol..I'm been sleeping pretty late nowadays..usually at 6...yes..6am in the morning like yesterday(10/2/08) and 8am the day before yesterday(9/8/08) and waking up at about 10-12.


Yup..Wei Kiat... this is why I was late today.



O..I almost forgot..I went to Jocelyn's house today



watched Kungfu Mahjong 2 with Wei Kiat and Wei Xiong on Starworld I think.



After the movie we played Black Jack..um..was it 21 点 ? I think we started from about 3pm till dunno what time then we had KFC !!!! I think before KFC I got 33 点..haha


Whew...I made a record..haha.. one and a half buddy meal ended up in my stomach..and the scary part was that I still think I can eat somemore. T__T (120 rounds of the sch track )


Then back to Black Jack!!!..or..was it 21 点 ?!!!


and guess what... I man luck twice in a row and got ban ban together with Wei Xiong!
(This is seriously not fake)



Well we really enjoyed ourselves ya.. and now..GG...my stomach really feels weird.....um..toliet break!!!!
See ya later Aligators!!

1 comment:

Gummygummies said...

you got a blog too (:

alicia (: