Friday, March 7, 2008

Tired,Confused or Alright?

Hmm...time passes so fast. It's already 2 weeks plus since the holidays started. Tommorrow is the match against RJC. Haha...I don't know how good they are but let's just TRASH them anyway!!!

Win or Lost at least let us walk out of the Junior College without regrets.




Let us shout our hearts out!!!


And play some Vball !




Haha..random pics




Is this the future of singapore?(Top)
A smoking ad in Indian(bottom) .
a little of my thoughts today.... I don't know what happening but I don't like it. All this talking in one corner and 'nothings'. This happened lots of time and I'm the only one in the dark...well most of the time(99.999%). Well I guess maybe.. ignorance is bliss.Furthermore...I should respect the privacy of others. Sorry if I was insensitive and immature.

No comments: