Sunday, February 10, 2008

Homework not complete

*Yawn*
Just finished getting some marks for my EngMech online tutorial.
Went Hui Ting's house yesterday...
Muahaha...more Ang Bao !!

Well..After leaving Hui Ting's house . I returned home to wait for my parents and sisters to get prepared....and fell asleep while waiting..lol..so in the end we left at about 6 to Uncle Willam,my Dad's friend's house in Hougang.

MUAHAHAHAH!!!! EVEN MORE ANG BAOS !!!

I didn't do anything much there except eat Bee hoon drink curry and study a bit of Engineering Mechanics until like 10+ then slack and watch tv with the Rachel, me sisters and ......er.....ps....forgot their names..haha..

Unfortunately..the cameramen,me didn't take pictures.

The odd thing today is that I don't open the Ang bao once I reached home.Now..come to think of it..I've not opened any Ang Bao to check how much money is there inside yet..hmm...sleep first then say ba. Good Night.

No comments: