Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whoo!!
song number 1 and 77 really describle my feeling curently....
I bought FREEZE-DRIED FOOD today!
Space foooooddd!!I dun wanna be mistaken about anything...I still like her.I think she's just treating me like a friend only..oh well..




One telescope itself is SUPER expensive!!!!!!! The stand...woo..






I went mersing with my friends and the shopkeeper!!!



[The mersing trip was great!!!! I get to meet my food.]



Then Sakura-ed with Ben and Sean today at 12pm.


$25 for 1 hr. I'm feeling rich today!!!!!!!!


Ahahahaha !
If you press the button. The whole Science centre will bcome an airship capable of spaceflight.




Then meet up with S-Cube at 1.45pm.


They had lunch and I was super bloated...I really stuffed myself.


Sebas!!!


I jian-fei fail today!!!!!!!!


At 2plus. We took train to Admiralty.


Went to a mini-shop before reaching Suei Chuan's house.





It really looks like a bomb shelter.



Then we visit Suei Chuan, who has been my friend since primary 1



He's recovering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hooo!!!!!

Looking forward to the day when he can go out with us !


We left about 5pm.

Yumin wanted to go BMCC.

_______________

BMCC training
___________
One of the most enlightening training I had in my 1 plus month of going to BMCC trainings as well as one of my worst performance in a match.

I totally screwed up a lot whenever I played in the match...
Dunno..what happen leh........

The Bukit Panjang CSC guy's word have some truth in them.
I must calm myself down...

Coach. I need time to learn .
I don't have any match experience before..... I need to work hard.
Plus shout hard.

No comments: