Monday, June 16, 2008

Mushroom sandwich.(Uber tasty)



Second Day , Astro camp(Saturday)

14/6/08

Travis and I got trashed. =)

At least we tried our best.

Haha..though I have to admit.

I could do better.

A bit sad.=(

And did I mention tired?


Shagged I was. I think I almost went into shock in the middle of a game.


Went home with Wei Kiat at 6pm.


I reached sch at 9.30pm coz my dad wanna watch the korea drama.

Just in time for the nightwalk.


LSCT block was uber dark today. I guess there was a power failure or something.

Coz there were two indian guys who almost scared the crap out of me repairing something.


They would be very good at scaring people during nightwalk!


I'm the patrol person with Yuan Man and Kai Zhi, the Camera man !

We didn't really patrol instead we sat beside the lift and talked.


Kai Zhi made NAFA sound like a horrid


Till 4 am.


Last pair . Wooohooo!!!


First time I go back without packing up anthing.


Saw my group people still awake.

Joined in their conversation.

Damn funny.


Mas was drunk on her high juice(Green tea) .

Took her an eternity to finish that one bottle.


Paper goat went to sleep.

So I taught them one thing that every camper would at least do once in a camp.



It's Drawing time!!!!!!!!!
Sean and a few passer-bys contributed to this work of art
Done by yours truely.

Then I went to sleep at 6.
Woke up at 10am to eat.
I left for Vivo from sch to catch a Narnia.
Haiz....I wanna watch it.
Miss the timing...why ..........

Watched Kungfu Panda instead
Funny movie. and Some very wise views I find quite true. To me. there's nothing much to the story leh.
A bit like Kung Fu hustle.

After the movie....
lazy to say...
tired. sleep. BB!!!!

No comments: