Monday, June 16, 2008

13/6/08

Astro camp!

I was helper again !!!!

Pretty fun it was . The first day till 5pm.

It starts at 1.

I was the fake GL today.



At first only one person, a strangely familiar-looking guy turned up for my group.



Feeling GG-fied...my fellow Gl, Ken was worried that the guy would attempt to leave.



Project (follow the bugger) was set up. I was the entertainer of the poor guy.





So I spoke to him.





And it turns out that guy's name is Jason !

He's from SP (S)

And he has been to a lot of Astro Camps!!!

No wonder I find him familiar.

I frightened the balls out of him in the previous camp!



nah...just kidding...=p



When the long hand on the clock points to 9 and the short hand of the clock points to 1.



Ken and I made an important discovery.



Four of our group participants have in fact already reached Ngee Ann...

Aaaaaand have been in the lecturer theater with us since 1.30pm !!!!!!!

ARRR .....

I began digging their graves mentally in my mind.



My group members are. Jason,Amy,Sean,Christina,Mas,Paper goat,Weird name malay guy(???). Fellow GL



But all that was gone when We played wacko with another group. Three guys were late for my group.

Wacko was fun. I dodged a lot!!!!!!! Muahaha.

But I have to leave at 5.



Going Changi to fetch Wei Hong.



Yan Shuang and Shawn was there when I reached. =) me late. Wei Hong reached Singapore at 5.15pm.

Wei Hong almost tricked me that he bought a singlet (that look like it's for Yan Shuang) for me.



We ate burger king.

Yan Shuang was feeling so cold she wore TWO jackets .

Well. The jacket were useful to an extent because they don't really cover her legs.

She was wearing a short skirt.

=p



*r***s dun nosebleed ar !!!!



We then proceed to MRT to go home!

Tmr Sentosa beach volleyball competition.

No comments: