Sunday, May 18, 2008

WHEW.....What a day.... I had a date with someone .MUAHAHA...DUN TELL YOU WHO.
Haha...well think what you want .I took this picture for fun.


Well... I slept till 11am. Haha..tired sia.
Nothing much.. I chiong Naruto Shippuuden till episode 56 ba.


Plus chatting with the 3 rainbows were fun!! lol...then have to make a phone call.








Aiya...actually my date for today is......











WEI KIAT!!!!!

LOL...actually no lah...we're just bored. So we go IMM
When I came back. Wei Kiat suggest going out.
Well..before we went home







We meet up with --------
We played CS with our PhoneCameras. -------- has no weapons!!!!






Wei Kiat the stalker MOVES in for the kill ...or shot
He's taking video now...I have to hide.....I forget what She is doing




NO!!! It's his famous RU LAI SHEN ZHANG!!!!!!!!!!!




I want to know ! 你行不行!


Haha..well it was getting late liao...so we left for home... Wei Kiat just have to torture the cat along the way....



Look what happened....haiz...poor cat.


Then I went home.

and ON my laptop....


Then...my secondary sch friends appear. Hahaha....to invite me to eat dinner.


lol...I just ate Chicken Bacon burger in Burger King. BUT!!!! I ate Ba choh mee.

DAMN FULL!!!!!

Then we talked a bit before going to play pool.

Haha....I got
trashed...OWNED...pawn....obliterated..disintergrated...destroyed...

BUT...Muahahaha..I won one match. =). my friend accidentally hit the black ball in and lost directly.
hahaha....

Well tmr going to ECP!!!!! MY homework still haven't done sia.....I don't even know what homework I have.............
am I heartbroken?hmm.. YESt. I don't know....haha.. but ultimately I want her to be happy. i FEEL that I'm sort of bothering her. tomorrow shall be the last day I speak to her online and sms.

No comments: