Friday, May 9, 2008

Sentosa-ed today again!!!

Played volleyball...(feel a bit sian halfway...coz..I feel that I set better than yesterday during selection. Byebye selection! Hello...homework.)

We played against lots of people today.

and a group of indian people.

Very funny..

For every ball they receive they will say "YES" with their accent

well...we lose to them. but afterwards we went to the other side to play. haha..we start saying "YES!!" For every ball. "NO!!" for fun!

Went to eat at cruise centre Banquet. and took lotsa pictures with everybody.

Enjoyed myself nevertheless!!

I wish I was taller by 8cm...

Damn it.....why is everybody so tall..


hmm...the 20 qns thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------


1.At what age do you wish to marry?

--Most probably before the time I die.


2. What I want the most now?

-- forxrf. to be stronger that the me of yesterday



3. Do you believe of love at first sight?

- Hmm...yup !


4. Do you think u have enough confidence?

-In some areas, yes. In a lot,no .(Need to charge confidence)



5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

-That I would have all my other dreams come true !! =P



6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

- Rainbows!!! Ya!! Think Positive !



7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

- family and friends and my laptop.



8. Do you believe in eternity love?

- Yes. Why not?



9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

- I did that once. now I'm not so sure...when's the right time.



10. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?

- Be Happy !!! A girl ? (I have seem many guys who looks like girls. I need to wear my spectacles.....)



11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

- Someone like my ex-classmate.



12. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?

- Yes. I admit I do take things for granted and need to be reminded.



13. Do you believe in God?

- Good qns. I dunno...it's more on what you believe.



14. What do you see in your future?

- Ooo....Lottery number!!!! ...I see everybody happy !



15. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?

- Hmm..not exactly. But it would be nice..



16. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?

- try something new !



17. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?

- A One of a kind person who's trustworthy !



18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

- Hmm...can I not be so blur...and forgetful



19. What's your weak point ?

- Self doubt. (Makes me forget or confused about things I remember). Quick thinking.



20. What do you look forward to now?

- Sleep....Growing taller by 8cm.



Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question.make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list.list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Sia la...I tag who?Everybody kena tagged liao.....um...Edrina,Yin Hui,Jia Xian, Cheng Zhia,Jing Kang,Edric,Yao Guang,Randolph

No comments: