Wednesday, May 7, 2008

But now..I admit my views could be flawed...No man is an island(I think I used this the wrong way too(But what the heck!))......

For those who don't feel like going to try out for IVP selection.... I say JUST GO.....because...in life there is a hundred and one possibilties(actually got infinite,but damn difficult to visualise..101 better example) and one of it might come true.

The reason was it's so difficult to predict or to decide what to do in the future is because of the sheer number of "what if's" .

That's why...even without confidence or whatever stupid nonsense which I can think of (Which I can't) We! I say "We" have to take a leap of faith.

We have been taking this leap of faith for our whole lives. Examples you may ask....hmm...here's one.

You take the bus home or to sch or whichever that you do almost everyday or not at all(you will be like Mr Jelly,he's afraid of everything ). You trust the bus driver with you life ya?

Yes ?

No?

Same goes for the taxi driver. You're trusting the driver, a stranger with your life!
Of course....there are little things that makes it feels safe. Like the company the taxi driver is from.

But what if?

But what if one fine sunny or rainy day the taxi driver decide to be like the taxi drivers in a game called "Crazy taxi" ?

Muahaha...freestyle driving sia.....the passenger would be out of the car in a jiffy.

Hmm...this one now sounds like got no link.

Hmm...still the choice still lies with you. You have the guts and you do it. You don't have the guts, come back another day .

This is the sch of hardknocks.

My flawed perspective says that...Anybody has a different view.

And I'm just one person.

Just don't regret your decision like me...so many wrong choices.


I'm just a Seventeen year old boy who's acting like a man.(Oh well...many more screw-ups in the future! Whee!!! WOO!! Fufuful piak!)

I have little experience in relationships and stuffs. So I maybe be wrong on some levels.

So just comment if you want. Ka bish?

Hmm..if you're still thinking....go for the selection and see if you wanna join in. NO harm right?



Don't worry...you won't end up like Yao Guang who ...in the near future. I shall not say. But his mum might not recognise the "thing" (HINT HINT) that's lying in front of his house.

No comments: