Sunday, May 25, 2008





Friday,23/5/08


-------------------


Class is BORING........


I have to resort to the $2 package to keep awake.



TA DA!!!!!




I really don't understand!!!!!!!!!


IRONMAN



otherwise...look at the sky....


One man down.
WE NEED BACK-UP !!! OUR UNIT LOST ALMOST EVERYBODY!!!!!
I didn't listen to lesson again....
lesson learnt:
Food keeps you awake but not make you more attentive.
Saturday,24/5/08
----------------------
Spend the night at my friend's house. Haha..didn't do nothing except watch Kenichi or chat with people on MSN...Wheew...I think till 4 am..I buay tong...go sleep beside my friend.

Stupid bugs....fly beside my legs...damn itchy.....hope they got trap in my leg hair.

Woke up at 6.50am went back to sleep.
Woke up again at 8.30 message Jocelyn that I'll be late then went back to sleep...

woke up at 10am to find my friend's mum looking at me with a smile
.....O_O.....

Well..I was late for the 9 o'clock meeting time for playing volleyball.
So I rushed out after packing everything...I forgot to return my sister her PSP...haha..oh well..

Volleyball was fun !!! LOL..sorry Wee Hao..I didn't mean to serve or set lousy balls to you.
Same goes for everybody especially to Shawn,Edric and Jocelyn! Didn't set properly.. and I said some things without meaning it...
I couldn't really run that day. Hurt my left thigh.
But there's no EXCUSE !

Watch Indiana Jones with everybody! It was nice.
But action packed until I blur .
I was feeling kinda light-headed after the movie...brain-fried.....

Had LJS for dinner!!
My fifth LJS meal this year...hmm..I think so ba..
I'm having sore throat....die...

No comments: