Monday, March 17, 2008

Chalet S-Cube(SECOND NIGHT)

Chalet S-Cube(Second Night) 4/3/08

Hey...Wake up boy.
I open my eyes. Everything was blur.
Huh? I reply sleepily.
We got to get out of this train.We're at Pasir ris.
OH CRAP ! Thanks for waking me up ! I shouted as I ran out of the train.

Whew..afternoon have vball training....haha..I forget what happen...but eating at KAP..I took bus with Wei Kiat and Hui Kin to Clementi..dang..patches of memory gone again...
I just remember that I was constant nodding my head,not to music,but just because I was fighting the sandman. Then I woke up at Pasir ris....and took cab to Changi Village then walked backed to the chalet

This year's chalet theme was : "Fa Xian Chaletmania Ai."previously as we were discussing about the theme, yu min(a.k.a Burger King) decided to call it, "Fa Xian Ai" as it was his favourite song.(Idiotic right?) Last time we call it "Chaletmania". With our referee, commentator, light effects man, sound effects man and two professional photographers snapping away with their huge cameras.
Caution: (the following pics may be too GAY to handle)













































TOU POK !!!!!!














Kuong Hing and his pokemon,Machamp













OUCH..













Suplex!













the BURGER KING's elbow!














looks fun.














Yumin(Burger King) the wrestling enthusiast.













Looks like JK(Jing Kang) wasn't joking











Powerbomb!













Yumin and Malcom(the two enthusiast )













No!!!!!!put him down!!!!!
















the FLYING BURGER KING's elbow !





Watde....
Ghost story time!!!!
We drank this!
And this!!!

No comments: