Monday, March 24, 2008

?

If you wanna watch the video.Please disable the playlist.

29/3/08
Hey Ronnie ! Wake up, there is two people looking for you.
Huh? I mumbled sleepily as I pushed myself up. There was an odd and funny feeling near my armpi areas.
Yawning...my brain worked at a sluggish rate as I attempt to interpret what my friend,Shaun had just told me.



Only when I saw Alicia and Wei Xiong(is there anyone else,I forget liao) was at the door then I realised that today we have a friendly match with the CJC people. Dang my useless memory....

It took me half an hour to clear my arms of the toothpaste plus wash up a bit...die..I have a lack of clothes..

Well back to volleyball !It was pretty fun.But I think I kinda hurt my ankle during the 4th set. Match start!!!!!!!
We won ! 4 to 1 sets


Muahaha......TRIPLE KILL.... OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! BEYOND GOD-LIKE =)

After KAPing I went back to camp it was after emo time and the freshies were about to leave.

As the freshies left..WE the crew(EPSILON) started cheering...haiz..wrong day to be high....
then DOtA'ed till 8.30 andplayed soccer in the sport hall. WHOO...won 5 matches in a row...well..I was the goalkeeper...very slack...and crap...they were all playing soccer at levels way beyond my level.

I SUCK AT SOCCER!!!

I forget what time I slept....
O..ya..I also haven't blog about RJC match !!! And trip to Mersing !
the friendly with RJC was fun,however..I heard that we played against the Alumni of their team who came from Shaolin land.
I only have three pics




Wei Kiat pai pose

Me trying to pai pose.(I look stupid)


First time I see this type of thing. hmm..RJC people are not very smart?

We won and I rushed backed to sch to leave for Mersing .

I go sleep lo..Wanan!

No comments: