Monday, August 3, 2009

Wasn't feeliong really happy today. My Ambience temperature is malfunctioning , I really really don't feel good. I just snapped when I got to training and started serving balls like crazy. It felt damn good after being missing in action in volleyball after so long. But I think I injured my left arm again. and I Didn't really feel well today after warmups in training. Everytime I yawn ,I blackout and lost control of my body. It's like my brain just shut down. And my sense of balance was way off. I could only sit on the ground until it was my turn to play. Even while playing, I really could control my arms well. things got so bad that I decided to rest. When I was feeling a bit beter I went home.

I'm going to Malaysia for a total of 4 times.
This sat would be the first trip with Jimmy. We're going Fishing!!
Haha.
yea. this brings back a lot of happy memories. but now this memories became bittersweet. I still treasure them though.



Well. Don't miss me!

No comments: