Thursday, August 6, 2009

A huge loss.

Ron | Revive | Regret.

I have put this on my ebuddy. Because I have regretted not spending more time with you. Sorry Suei Chuan. I didn't make that extra effort to meet you or be there for you. I'm sorry for not telling you more about my current life after I became a year 2 in ngee ann.

For now.
This is what I can remember of all my interactions with you

You was a cheerful and cheeky person who had a quiet side just like me and
I have known you since primary one
and it has been 12 years.Since the day I first met you. We were both primary one then and it was the first day of school. I didn't really remember what happened but we were fighting over a 50 cent coin after recess. Miss Ho,our form teacher, stepped in and stopped the fight and ordered us to apologize to each other . I not sure if we became friends that ever since that time. Somewhere along the way both of us got to know Spencer(hopefully I'm correct ) .

Fast forward to primary 3, when the unfortunate accident happened. . I didn't do anything. I don't really have a good excuse except that I was still ignorant about life. Till this date I'm still very much ignorant about certain social stuffs as I used to be an introvert with a small bit of an Extrovert side.

I think we slowly became good friends during primary 3 and 4 as we came from the same primary 1 and 2 class and because both of us love chili and the noodles from the noodle store in the canteen. At first I found you a little annoying and weird,but soon I got used to it and enjoyed your funny and cheeky antics. We flew paper planes in the school hall and got punished, I don't know why but somehow I've always managed to run away.

You have always been good in your studies in primary school and if I'm not wrong. You got first or second in class during primary 5 while I got the best progress.(I have been a lazy boy ever since primary sch : P). After primary 5, I seldom see him except sometimes during recess. Primary 6 ,I met Jing Kang

It was not until secondary 1 when we both found out that we're in the same class together with Jimmy . Then later on. Yumin transferred from Ghim Moh secondary school and join our class. You can say we're like the 4 musketeers in Class 1A. LOL. Slowly our social circle increased and we get to know our other friends. I remember how we loved to play with spiders made of paper clips? Even during before the volleyball matches we play them. Now I still have some of them. Eh...but I forget put where liao. :P .

In volleyball, we got to know Jing Kang. Training was hard and tiring or maybe I was very unfit that time but we had fun and bonded with each other forming another 4 musketeers group again . LOL. At the end of sec 1, We played in a mini cup. You tried your best as the setter for our team however we still didn't really win alot of matches. We managed to overcome Chong Hoe's team. Plus We had fun travelling all the way to Hougang and travelling back.

In secondary 2 , we form a team with Yumin, Selvan, Jimmy and Kuong Hing (I think.) Forgot who else in side le. AND we became the founders of the

"SQ E-Hub"

We used to stay after the SQ-E Hub's opening hour to use the computers in school and we watched a lot of videos at funnyparts.com and had a blast laughing.

Then in secondary 3. MAFIA(My Another Friend Is Asshole) was formed.
There was Jing Kang,Jimmy,Kuong Hing, you and later on me and Yumin.
This helped to keep up our interactions with each other.

MAFIA really opened me up a bit but I was still pretty much a shy person.
If not for them. I would still be cooped up in my little world. Peeking out sometimes to say "HELLO!" then pop back in my own bubble of space. We play soccer almost everyday. Half a year later.

Disband of S.T.A
Disband of M.AF.I.A
Formation of S-cube.

after a few soccer matches between S.T.A and us, M.A.F.I.A


Now we got to know more people and our social circle widen as we got to secondary 4
You were still as cheeky and full of zest. You were always singing and modifying songs with me. Like tong hua , the macdonalds ad's tune. Those were the days. Then we have tuition at Andrew's. We played at my house before we went to Andrew's. There was Jimmy ,Yumin ,Yu Xue, Edmund,Danny, Malcom and Jing Kang. My room would always be a furnace when you guys arrive.

Then came the Olvls. We would always study ourside my house where my dad put the extra sofas and a chest box. Jimmy, Jing Kang and Yumin was always there too. I think it was during this period you started complaining of pains in your hip area.

After the Olvls, after playing soccer friendly with the sch team.. you injured your leg. I think that when things started to get worse.

I was shocked when I received news that you have been diagnosed with cancer.
I knew it two weeks after.


Sorry. I didn't spent more time with you. I really regret it. When I can visit you more. I was busy with other stuff. I wish when I visited you last time I could make you smile more. but I don't know how. I wish I know what to say. I wish I could have spoken to you more ,I wish I could... I wish....

----






Now after 3 years, the world is so going to be different without you.
So now I will say
So long. My friend.

You have fought a long and hard battle.
Now.
It time to take a rest.

Dun worry about us.

No comments: