Monday, September 8, 2008

CREW IS COOL!!!!




What irony. Now all the GLs in the NPSU FOC camp 2008 are crews now.




And to think they shouted SCREW THE CREW! as a reply to CREW IS COOL!




haha.




Pretty much the same as every camp. We helpers do all the work and the campers have fun.

Day 0
----------


Nightwalk was hilarious

Mathiaus the Clown

View from under the table

butt hurting and ready to scare

plus I used the beginning part of my blog song "Blow me away" by Breaking Benjamin

~~ my butt still hurts from sitting on the drain cover for 4 hours~~


Anyway

I discovered that this year's year ones are pretty jumpy.=P

Day 2
--------------

Games was ...a bit buttery..



My games station is the BUTTER ADVERTISEMENT




Helped out at mud crawl . Seriously...the mud in the me field stinks like hell...

And I feel like trying out butter hill(Astronomy club style) again.

Then it's campfire time!

we wanted to use candles. but can't.

So we used the remaining light sticks.

at least the Campfire looked decent for a last minute prepare one.

The best skit of the four groups:

Wacko

Your Mother

Survivor

Potato

goes to "Your Mother"!

I find It was creative and daring skit.

Quoting Davio

WE ENJOYED YOUR MOTHER! 'S SKIT

Had a karaoke session with the crew and some campers

then volleyball !

Got to know some of the year ones and

Everybody made fun of Amanda's funny way of digging the ball .

Slept at 5am after bathing.

Day 2(last day)

---------
We left before the com could ask us to clean the meeting room =p

had lunch at KAP with Michael,Felice, Mark, and Jasmine.

Then went home.






No comments: