Sunday, March 15, 2009

I recently discovered something.
That in almost all my holidays I have to go for camps.
Astro Camp, Volleyball camp. NPSU FOC and MDE FOC camps.
I have learnt much from all the camps and along the way created lots of memories.


Had trial Camp last last week From 4/3/09(Day -1) till 10/3/09 camp was slack and yet not so slack. Coz the year one Crews were very helpful. Or much rather not helping at all. Maybe it's because they're new to this. I don't know.

There're a few cliques Suren,Travis,Xue Zhi, Greg and I are the ASSHOLES(Nightwalkers)

The Nanyang Girls High(All the girl crews under Hong Sheng,F&B)

The I.R.C (the year one guy crews)

Kampong Glam and Geylang.S

From day -1 we, The Assholes, stayed up until 3am and go to Beauty World to go I.R.C(24hours lanshop) to play "Left For Dead" or L4D.

It was damn fun with the Assholes sia.


Finally a group of people to high with.
but I didn't stay all the way.

Went for Chalet with S³ after campfire

Pics from my Station game,Girls at Queens Street.
















Man ain't I lazy?

No comments: