Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FOC FOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Part 2

CREW FLAG !!

CREW IS COOL!!! CREW IS COOL!!!

Day-2
----------


The Assholes book in at(Well, the year 3 Assholes, Suren,Travis,Xue Zhi and me)
What did we do the whole day?
Elemental TD and XBOX360 !
Fifa and Mortal Kombat & DC universe !!!
AND L4D!
CUCUJIAO!!!!!!

Day -1
---------


The day all the Crews book in
Had briefing...ZZZzzzzz
2hours sia about the station games
Then about the Crew T-Shirt






after that wash canvas and make blindfolds!


I was in the canvas washing squad.

Who the hell invented butter hill? I wondered.

That person is one heck of a creative person.


Day 0
--------


Moved to Childcare.
Campfire rehearsal delayed due to nobody knowing how to use the sound system
Lots of wasted time.

Day 1
--------

Booked out in the morning
I went for BTE(Basic theory evaluation)

Passed !

Then back to sch.
Disturbed some of the freshies during Cinderella.

NIghtwalk was so-so.
Difficult to frighten 4 people sia.

Day 2
--------


My station was Girls at Bugis Street/Changi Street.
Objective is to make one guy and one girl in the group cross dress.
And the two balls infront is VERY important.

Pics I lazy to put up . After MDE trial camp I might think about it.

Evening time have Campfire Rehearsal again when the freshies were going for nighthunters.
I was acting as a slave along with Faris,Sham and Travis.
I feel that the idea for the campfire was there...however. Ridzuwan didn't really plan the whole thing out pretty well.
There were lots of problems.

Day 3
----------

Pia Jui and Campfire !
I didn't really stay long for campfire

Pics:

Travis


Faris
Sham


And me

=P

Have to rush off to blk 53 prepare for dance night.
after dance night was over everybody

Sleep at atrium with Nicholas, GL(I think I spell wrong).

Day 4
----------
Byebye Freshies.

No comments: