Tuesday, February 9, 2010


NAPFA

-------------------------------------------



Went to sch today !

for NAPFA!

Well. Today I just going back for a retest.

Pretty much the same as the last time.

I got/did :
50 sit-ups
9.7s for shuttle run
249cm for Standing broad jump
45 cm for sit and reach
12.19 for my 2.4km run


BUT

only 1 pull up =_=

sian..got to retake again.

Random=)
-----------------------------------
after Napfa go home then go IMM







After that go Tgcs meet Ym and SQ for dinner

I'm still so full now.

btw

And Congrats to Jun Xi.

YOU PASSED =)









Surf and Sweat yesterday!

Didn't really play well I think.

Sorry guys. I made a lot of mistakes.

I've been playing volleyball for so many years and yet .

I still make this type of mistakes.

Haiz....

Wake up Ronnie.

You need to buck up!!! HOOOOOOO!!!!!!




No comments: