Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haha. I 'm shifting back FOOOOO!!!

Onsugar boring only. No songs de..

Well. It's going to be the end of my 3rd year at Ngee Ann.

FYP's almost done.

As my parnter Wei Hong mentioned last week. I also find our project a little bit simple.

But it's too late!!!

Last year(2009) had a good start. I didn't know why.

But it was pretty fun.

Meeting and knowing so many people.

Feels just like year 1 =).

And it ended pretty much like when I was year 1 .

After the june holidays.

It was my down time.

The period where I was the most sad.

I guess history repeats.

and only a few people will know what this means.

Last year. I have learned that I was not alone.

Though I already knew that.

Things just happened.

but. We just have to move on and smile.

And so I did.

Because. I have wonderful friends around me. =)



No comments: