Sunday, May 10, 2009







MDE Induction program FOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Was game master of a game called... er...I forgot.. with Jun Xi. But the idea is for one blindfolded person to reach a destination and another to tell the blindfoled person where to go.
Forwards = Wuoooooooo!
Backwards = Aaaahhhhhh!
Left = right!
Right = left!





So they would be shouting WUOOO!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! LEFTT!! LEEEFFFTTT! RIGHTT!! WUOOO!!! WUOOOO !! RIGHT!!!! or any pattern =).

I ran around rearranging the bottles and Xs DAMN FUN BUT TIRING!!!!!!

Furthermore there was Dong Qiang Screaming beside the blindfolded person, giving wrong directions also.

By the time I reached home I straightaway POM!!! Sleep liao.
=)






Then next day







MDE CAMP FOOO!!!!
Had fun with the
First day)

We're brief with this the first thing in the morning.
OK PEOPLE!!! WE NEED A HUMAN CHAIN!!!

So two people stand at one station.


Jun Xi and I took the entrance to NP.

I took my position.




I pointed to the entrance..lol.
Coz the arrow wrong direction.
So have to flip the other way round







er...flip wrong =)

I can't imagine having fun with out the Singhas ya. And I can't believe that Camp Pinata ended 3 weeks ago.

The YOUR - FACE - WEAK -AR s And the flag stealing to the ovaltine waterbombs and XOXO..lol

MDE FOC is the camp that made me start join all the other camps in NP.
All the memories. =)

PASS THE SPOCKY

WOOO!!!!



Lookie lookie....





ANIMAL FARM

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!


MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


Fusen's station

<3the>



However for this camp.
I felt that We the helpers aka SINGHAs did all the sai kangs and weren't really appreciated. Hopefully next year would be different.

No comments: