Friday, January 2, 2009

.........................Happy New Year !




Spend my countdown to the new year time with S-Cube at West Coast Park.




We had a All you can eat buffet !




Thanks to JX's Mum(though we have to pay for it)




The sotong balls were the best .


The curry rocks sock, it's better than malay stall's ones ! =)




Played some balls game with me volleyball




then finally volleyball.






The COUNTDOWN




This is the first time I have a countdown without hearing a countdown =)




But there were red flares up in the sky and horny Ships.








From 7 pm to 7 am




at WCP yesterday




I have noticed something !!










Guess what it is


















and the answer is...
















That there is absolutely no difference.




At 7pm




There are children playing at the playground.




At 7am




The children are still playing at the playground.






Although I'm like half dead. The kids are still bouncing around .




Man...I've grown weak.




And to think my Dad said I ran two whole round at Bukit Gomak stadium when I was 5 without stopping.


No comments: