Friday, July 11, 2008

9/07/08


----------










Woohoo..what a morning. Slept till 11 ! Total shiokness !






Had fun playing Winning Eleven 10 my PS2 with S-cube peeps













then













Watched a match between NP and TP, NYP and RP.






It's been a long time. Eng Seng, Guo Liang and Red Porridge.






Hope you guys are doing well. =)








11/07/08


Treasure hunt ! In my group there's Zude , the slackest among us =p, Jia ming, Yi Jie, me and . er.... forgot his name.

We won. LOL...$80. woots !

Gotta treat them macs liao.

My ankle's starting to complain.





Then



Astro!

Haha. Had to do a quiz on astro things like



naming 5 constellations and stars.



Answering which planet is the closest to earth,



what are the three types of telescopes and



whether we can see Polaris in Singapore !



And darn...I'm rusty le...



Yup. After that. We proceed to BLK 53 to set up our telescopes.


Carry the mounts up the hill and you will become fit ! Lucky I hurt my ankle dun need to carry the mounts.

My wife, the Megrez, She's hiding somewhere. Not at the bottom left hand corner though.




The counterweight used as a dumbbell, Damn heavy lo.


dinner @ KAP !
grrrr...Cherlyn...do you have to take half of my Mcspicy...T__T...I damn hungry lo...



12/07/08
-----------
Went Orchard to get formal wear . My ankle feeling better enough to sue me. Had lunch at TGCS before leaving .

Sian...was supposed to watch Red Cliff with Astro peeps. But the tickets were all sold out.

No comments: